Wonderful condo built in 2022 with a modern look, and amazing 9-foot exposed concrete ceilings allowing great natural light. Located on the 4th floor, it has a beautiful view of Avenue Dubuisson and Saint-Victor Park to offer. That view is visible from the balcony as well as from the living room.
- Furnished terrace with fireplace and BBQ overlooking downtown, the Olympic stadium, and the river.
- A gym on the first floor
- A very spacious storage space in the basement
- A dog grooming station in the basement
- A modern intercom that will ensure your safety and your packaged safety.
- A furnished and comfortable lobby.
- Waste chute
- An elevator
- Bellerive Park
- Bike path
- Daycare centers and schools
- Public transport
High-resolution satellite imagery is a highly valuable resource that provides an abundance of detailed information for various applications, including but not limited to monitoring land use, disaster mapping, and environmental management.
The quality of this processed imagery renders it suitable for a myriad of purposes, including but not limited to vegetation monitoring, land cover classification, and change detection.